Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Baked Turkey Zucchini Meatballs dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Baked Turkey Zucchini Meatballs. Please follow the directions well.
For the Meatballs:
2 pounds ground turkey meat (ground beef will work too!)
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 large eggs
3 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste (I suggest starting with 1 and 1/4 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper)
2 cups zucchini, finely grated and drained (it will look more like 1 cup once it’s been drained of excess liquid; see post if you need more clarity on this)
1 small red onion, grated
For the sauce:
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey meat, olive oil, minced garlic, eggs, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, zucchini, and onion. Using your hands mix the meat mixture until the ingredients are evenly combined; the mixture should be very moist but still hold its shape when rolled into balls.
- Scoop two tablespoon sized balls of meat from the mix, roll into a firm ball, and place on prepared baking sheet; repeat with remaining meat.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they’re evenly brown and cooked though.
- While the meatballs bake, make your marinara!
- Warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium-heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for one minute, or until the garlic is just golden (careful not to burn it here) and fragrant. Add the crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes, mix well to combine. Simmer the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- When meatballs are done baking, add them to the sauce, stir to coat, and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Turkey Zucchini Meatballs @ bakerbynature.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Baked Turkey Zucchini Meatballs recipes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.