The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare BAKED SWEET HAWAIIAN CHICKEN.
I have made several baked chicken recipes since then including sesame chicken, orange chicken, and firecracker chicken. All quickly became popular recipes on the blog with readers. There is something about this breading that is absolutely incredible. And then it bakes to golden and crispy perfection and it allows the sauce to thicken up.
Hey friends! I am so excited to share today’s recipe. There is no better way to describe this BAKED SWEET HAWAIIAN CHICKEN than saying it is just the best! Golden chicken coated in a sweet and tangy sauce, with pineapples and bell peppers. This chicken is so incredible!
The timing couldn’t be any better to share this Hawaiian-inspired dish when we just booked our trip to Maui! I am anxiously waiting to eat delicious Hawaiian food when we are there, but until then, this amazing chicken fits the bill. It’s actually a lot like the Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe I posted on my blog five years ago. There’s just a few small differences that make a huge difference in the taste. I can’t say enough good things about this! Try it as soon as you can. 🙂
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. (yes you dip the chicken first in the cornstarch. I promise this method is amazing.)
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, and cornstarch. Add the red pepper and pineapple tidbits. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
- I stir the chicken every 15 minutes so that it coated them in the sauce.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making BAKED SWEET HAWAIIAN CHICKEN dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.