The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe (Vegan).
1/2 C to 1 C Vegan Mayonnaise such as Just Mayo or Vegenaise
***Can’t find vegan Mayonnaise? Make your own! Combine 4oz Silken Tofu or soft, 2Tbl Lemon Juice, 2 tsp Dijon Mustard, 1 C Oil and Salt in a blender until smooth)***
1/2 C Vegan Cream Cheese such as Tofutti, softened
***Can’t find vegan Cream Cheese? In this recipe you could substitute an avocado, silken tofu or even canned coconut cream – that is, the solids that form in the can when refrigerated over night. Discard the liquid or use in a smoothie!)***
1 C Vegan Parmesan such as GO Veggie! or Parma, plus more for topping
***Can’t find vegan Parmesan? Try combining 1/2 C raw cashews or walnuts with 2 Tbl nutritional yeast and 1/2 tsp salt in a food processor*** gives that “cheesy” flavor
15 oz . Can of Artichoke Hearts drained, patted dry and quartered
about 8-9 oz. of frozen Spinach defrosted, drained, patted dry and chopped
1 Tbl of diced Pimentos you could also use red peppers here
Minced Garlic optional and to taste
Paprika for garnish
Parsley for garnish
- Soften the cream cheese so it’s easier to mix.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo and parmesan in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the spinach of all moisture. Chop and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Drain the artichokes, pat dry and chop into quarters. Add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the pimentos and minced garlic, mixing until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. If the dish is very full, place the baking dish onto a baking sheet to catch any liquids that might boil over.
- Top with additional parmesan, paprika and parsley.
- Bake until golden and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe (Vegan) recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.