The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE.
Cheesy and delicious Baked Spaghetti Squash Casserole makes the perfect weeknight dinner that is low carb, super filling with tons of leftovers!
- 2 ripe spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 packet Stevia
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 Tbsp basil, chopped (divided)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- To make the spaghetti squash, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cut squash right down the middle. Scoop out all the seeds and place cut side down on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with oil so they don’t stick.
- Bake squash in the oven for 45 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, drizzle oil into a large pan over medium heat and saute onion and garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.
- Visit BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE By http://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH CASSEROLE dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn