Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious BAKED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare BAKED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN. Please follow the instructions well.
Being born and raised in Texas has always played a large part in shaping the flavors that I love to cook with. Growing up I really took for granted the ability to get these flavors on nearly every corner in any shape or form I was craving, but being a military family, we left Texas when we were just out of college and haven’t had the luck to get to live there again yet.
This recipe is one that I have had brewing for quite some time. It takes all of the flavors we grew up with and learned to love as we were learning to walk, and transforms them into a simple easy to make dinner that you will want to come back to time and time again!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn (see note)
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix the garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine the corn, black beans, green chiles, red bell pepper, and chopped cilantro and mix well.
- In a large casserole dish, lay the chicken breast flat in the baking dish. Sprinkle with seasonings, then spread the corn mixture evenly over it. Add cheese to top it off.
for full recipes please see : www.thepinningmama.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making BAKED SOUTHWEST CHICKEN dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.