The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Baked Salmon Recipe with a Simple Sauce.
It’s such a simple foolproof method to cook salmon and it always yields deliciously tender, flavorful results (as long as you don’t over-bake it!).
Of course salmon is good on it’s own spritzed with a bit of fresh lemon but of course it’s just that much better with a second layer of flavor, by finishing it with a bright sauce.
This sauce couldn’t be easier to make. No simmering and reducing, no lengthy list of ingredients, and no 30 minute marinating – all you need to do is blend a few simple ingredients and you’ve got a sauce that will take salmon to next level goodness!
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, dijon mustard, honey and garlic.
- Season bottoms of fillets lightly with salt and pepper. Lay salmon fillets (bottom side down) in baking dish spacing them evenly apart.
Read more please visit : www.cookingclassy.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Baked Salmon Recipe with a Simple Sauce recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-05-06 08:20:14.