Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty Baked Pumpkin Donuts recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Baked Pumpkin Donuts. Please adhere to the instructions well.
These Baked Pumpkin Donuts are baked, not fried, and they’re lower in sugar and fat than a traditional cake donut, making them the perfect no-guilt treat! They’re easy to make, soft and tender on the inside with a serious cinnamon crunch on the outside. Filled with pumpkin, spice and everything nice. My recipe for Baked Pumpkin Donuts awaits…
I’m not going to lie, donuts🍩 are those guilty pleasures that I love to indulge in once in awhile, but don’t because of my youngest child’s food allergies. Instead of feeling bad for eating empty calories, I would feel bad that he can’t have one since they are usually made with milk & eggs then topped with all kinds of unsafe toppings. But NOT THIS TIME! There is nothing in these Baked Pumpkin Donuts that would make it unsafe, and as a bonus, they are baked so now I don’t have to feel any bit of food guilt.
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 TB dairy-free milk (So Delicious Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 C. canned pureed pure pumpkin
- 1/4 C. organic cane sugar (Wholesome brand)
- 3 TB unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 TB packed light brown sugar
- 2 TB melted Earth Balance stick butter (comes in soy-free & vegan)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinn, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 nutmeg, 1/4 cloves, 1/4 allspice)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C. all-purpose gluten-free flour blend (Bob’s 1-to-1 Gluten-free)
Cinnamon Sugar Mix:
- 1/4 C. melted Earth Balance
- 1/2 C. fine cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease donut pans with Butter substitute (or use non-stick spray and some flour).
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar and milk and let sit a few min to curdle. This will make your “buttermilk”.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, applesauce, brown sugar and melted butter. Add in the milk mixture and whisk together to blend.
- Sift in dry ingredients (baking powder, baking soda, spices, salt and flour). Mix until combined.
For full instruction please see: allergylicious.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Baked Pumpkin Donuts recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.