Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious Baked Pesto Parmesan Chicken recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Baked Pesto Parmesan Chicken. Please comply with the instructions well.
4 chicken breast (preferably organic)
6 tbsp pesto
(pinch of salt)
1 dl / 0,4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200 Celcius / 390 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Prepare the pesto.
- Place chicken breast in a baking tray that is lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Season with black pepper and a pinch of salt if you like.
- Top chicken breasts with pesto and grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts. It is well done when the inner temperature is 72 to 75 Celcius / 165 Fahrenheit degrees.
Read more on: Baked Pesto Parmesan Chicken @ kiddieliciouskitchen.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Baked Pesto Parmesan Chicken dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.