Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely tasty BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI. Please follow the directions well.
Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to absolute perfection. It’s healthy, nutritious and completely addictive!
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.