Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Baked Mozzarella and Marinara Dip dishes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Baked Mozzarella and Marinara Dip. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- Pre-heat oven to broil.
- Lay the slices of baguette cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush the slices of baguette with olive oil then place in the oven and broil until golden, don’t walk away this will happen fast.
- Peel a clove of garlic and cut it in half.
- Rub the cut side of the garlic all over the top of the warm toasted baguette slices, set aside.
- In an 8 or 10 inch oven safe skillet, add the marinara sauce and baby spinach.
- Heat the sauce over medium high heat, stirring it until the spinach wilts and the sauce is heated through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and lay the slices of mozzarella all over the top in a single layer.
- Place the skillet in the oven and broil until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the slices of baguette.
Original Recipes visit: Baked Mozzarella and Marinara Dip @ reciperunner.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Baked Mozzarella and Marinara Dip dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.