Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very yummy Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus. Please follow the directions well.
Easy, healthy Baked Lemon Chicken with garlic, rosemary, potatoes, and asparagus. Everything cooks on ONE pan. Delicious and perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 pound baby red potatoes — cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil — divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary — divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt — divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper — divided
- 2 pounds thin asparagus — tough ends trimmed and discarded, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 bunches)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts — or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large lemon — juice and zest (you should have about 1/4 cup lemon juice total)
- Salt — and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a rack in the center of your oven, then preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place the potatoes in the center and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into an even layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Visit Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus By https://www.wellplated.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Baked Lemon Chicken with Asparagus recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn