Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make extremely delicious BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN KETO LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN KETO LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE. Please follow the guidelines well.
LAZY BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN – KETO LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE
Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes on the menu at every Italian restaurant across America. It is a classic and there is a good reason, it’s delicious! But… it can be very labor intensive to make it at home.
I’ll never forget one Saturday 6 or 7 years ago we invited company for dinner and decided to make chicken parm at the last minute. Not the brightest idea. I was still breading and pan frying the chicken when the company arrived. And then it needed to bake for 45 minutes. I think we finally ate dinner after 8. Oops! I promise this baked chicken parmesan is much easier.
- 2.5 – 3 lb chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in one small wide bowl. In a second bowl combine the parmesan cheese with all the spices and mix.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and then the cheese, coating both sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 min.
- Read more please visit : joyfilledeats.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN KETO LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.