The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Baked Chicken Cheesesteak Dip Recipe.
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ c. sour cream
¼ c. mayo
1 c. chopped, cooked chicken
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ c. green pepper, thinly sliced
½ c. purple onion, thinly sliced
1 c. shredded Provolone cheese (substitute Mozzarella if desired)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Mix well.
- Stir in garlic powder, salt, and chicken.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add pepper and onion slices and saute until tender-crisp.
- Stir pepper/onion mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into a shallow baking dish; top with shredded Provolone.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips.
Original recipe visit: Baked Chicken Cheesesteak Dip @ lemontreedwelling.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Baked Chicken Cheesesteak Dip Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-15 20:52:51.