Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really tasty BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES recipes. The production process is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Simple and delicious, these baked cheesy zucchini bites are so easy to make and are a healthier alternative to a classic fried zucchini fritter! I posted this recipe for baked cheesy zucchini bites several years ago, and they continue to be one of our most oft-made recipes in the summer and late summer months when our backyard zucchini supply overfloweth.They are so delicious and all of my kids (yes, even the veggie haters) love them to pieces.
- 1 1/2 cups (7.5 ounces) packed shredded zucchini (no need to peel zucchini)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (1 to 2 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese or a blend of cheddar and Monterey jack
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) panko or regular bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (or 1-2 teaspoons fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly
grease an unlined baking sheet
- Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry. You should have a little over 1 cup after squeezing out the water (if you have a scale, you’ll want about 6 ounces of zucchini that’s been squeezed dry).
- Visit BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES By https://www.melskitchencafe.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-30 04:36:31.