The production process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES.
I am a zucchini fiend. A lover of the humble green vegetable. In fact, it’s probably one of my favorite vegetables because it is so darn versatile.
I posted this recipe for baked cheesy zucchini bites several years ago, and they continue to be one of our most oft-made recipes in the summer and late summer months when our backyard zucchini supply overfloweth.
They are so delicious and all of my kids (yes, even the veggie haters) love them to pieces.
- 1 1/2 cups (7.5 ounces) packed shredded zucchini (no need to peel zucchini)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (1 to 2 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese or a blend of cheddar and Monterey jack
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) panko or regular bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil (or 1-2 teaspoons fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly grease an unlined baking sheet.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry. You should have a little over 1 cup after squeezing out the water (if you have a scale, you’ll want about 6 ounces of zucchini that’s been squeezed dry).
- Place the zucchini and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
for full recipes please see : www.melskitchencafe.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making BAKED CHEESY ZUCCHINI BITES dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.