The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes, Cheesy Red Potatoes Recipe.
- First thing you need to do is wash your red potatoes very good. Make sure you scrub the skin so there is no dirt on them. Next dice the red potatoes into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces. Fill a large pot with water and 1 tsp salt. Add the Red Potatoes.
- Let the potatoes come to a boil then cook at a low boil for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft enough to poke a fork through them. Drain the potatoes well.
- Put the potatoes back into the pot and add 1 cup of ranch dressing, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp seasoning salt. You can use any brand of ranch. Mix together well, but make sure not to stir hard or you’ll end up with mashed potatoes.
- Place the mixed potatoes in greased casserole dish and top with the remainder cheddar cheese (1/2 cup) and 1/4 cup diced bacon. Place the cheddar ranch potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 350 degree for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- I’m telling you, I may never go back to plain mashed potatoes again. These Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes are amazing and the best part is, they are so easy to make!
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes, Cheesy Red Potatoes @ momluck.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Baked Cheddar Ranch Potatoes, Cheesy Red Potatoes Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-19 04:44:55.