Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty BAKED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE – 3 INGREDIENTS recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook BAKED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE – 3 INGREDIENTS. Please follow the instructions well.
If you’re not new to Wholesome Yum, you probably already know how much I love recipes with just a few ingredients. Even better when they are common ingredients that you often have in your fridge. This oven baked bacon wrapped chicken tenders recipe requires just three of them!
Chicken, bacon, and cheese are all you need. Easy and simple!
- 1 lb Chicken breast tenderloins (about 8 pieces)
- 8 slices Bacon
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese (cut in half)
- Fill a large bowl with warm water and a couple tablespoons sea salt. Add the chicken breast tenderloins (making sure the water covers them). Set aside to brine for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil (greased lightly) or parchment paper.
- Remove the chicken from the water and pat dry. Place a piece of cheese over each piece of chicken. Wrap the two together in a slice of bacon. Place on the baking sheet, with the cheese side facing up. Repeat with the remaining chicken, cheese, and bacon.
Read more please visit : www.wholesomeyum.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making BAKED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE – 3 INGREDIENTS dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.