Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM TRUFFLES recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM TRUFFLES. Please comply with the instructions well.
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM TRUFFLES
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pkg chocolate chips
- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, Bailey’s and cream cheese together until light and fluffy
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until completely mixed in.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is better)
- Scoop batter into balls
- Place on parchment paper.
- Place balls into freezer for 10-15 minutes
- While the batter is freezing, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
Read more please visit : www.lifeloveliz.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM TRUFFLES recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-08 16:51:23.