Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make very yummy BAILEYS DARK CHOCOLATE GUINNESS BREAD dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook BAILEYS DARK CHOCOLATE GUINNESS BREAD. Please comply with the directions well.
DARK CHOCOLATE GUINNESS BREAD
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts chopped
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
1 cup Guinness
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
2 tsp half and half cream
FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATE GUINNESS BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×5 pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and white pepper. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer + large bowl), beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape the edges of the bowl, then mix in egg. Add beer and mix for 30 seconds, just enough to break apart butter mixture into the beer.
- Slowly add dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients, mixing gently in between. When all dry ingredients have been added, mix until just combined, when dry ingredients are no longer visible.
- For full instructions please see : homemadehooplah.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making BAILEYS DARK CHOCOLATE GUINNESS BREAD dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.