Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really delicious Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Please comply with the directions well.
A buttery and toasty grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with cool and creamy guacamole, crispy bacon and melted jack and cheddar cheese. The crunchy crumbled tortilla chips in this grilled cheese pay tribute to the classic combination of tortilla chips and guacamole dip.
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn