The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
A buttery and toasty grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with cool and creamy guacamole, crispy bacon and melted jack and cheddar cheese. The crunchy crumbled tortilla chips in this grilled cheese pay tribute to the classic combination of tortilla chips and guacamole dip.
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Get Full Recipe => www.closetcooking.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.tn