Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty “Bacon Burger & Fries” Paleo Breakfast Bake Recipe (Whole30) recipes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook “Bacon Burger & Fries” Paleo Breakfast Bake Recipe (Whole30). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
1 large sweet potato (I used a large Japanese sweet potato – white inside purple outside)
2 tsp olive oil (for roasting) + sea salt and pepper
6 slices bacon, nitrate free & sugar free for Whole30, cut into bite size pieces
½ lb grass-fed ground beef, 85% lean
1 small onion, chopped
½ cup chopped mushrooms
2 large handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
4 large eggs
generous pinch sea salt and pepper
slices scallions or chives for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scrub (or peel) your sweet potato and cut it into ¾” chunks.
- Toss with the 2 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, than arrange on the parchment lined baking sheet (or 2 sheets) in a single layer with none touching each other. This allows them to crisp up nicely instead of steam! Roast in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until soft on the inside and crisp outside.
- While your sweet potatoes are roasting, heat a large, oven proof skillet (I used my favorite cast iron one) over med/med-hi heat. Add your bacon pieces to the skillet and cook, stirring to evenly brown, until about ⅔ of the way done*
- Add the onions to the bacon and continue to cook until the onions are translucent, then add the ground beef (crumbled), mushrooms, salt and pepper and continue to cook, stirring until the mushrooms soften and the beef browns.
- Stir in the spinach, then remove from heat. Once the potatoes are done, add them to the skillet and gently toss to combine.
- Lower the oven heat to 400 degrees. Use a spoon to create 4 small grooves in the mixture (for the eggs), then carefully crack each egg into a groove. Sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper, then bake in the 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are baked to preference.
- Serve for any meal and enjoy! Garnish with chives or scallions if you like.
- If you make ahead of time, you can cook everything except for the eggs, then add the eggs before serving and bake until the eggs cook through. Enjoy!
*Depending on how much fat has rendered, you can drain a bit at this point, keeping some to sauté the onions and mushrooms.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: “Bacon Burger & Fries” Paleo Breakfast Bake (Whole30) @ paleorunningmomma.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making “Bacon Burger & Fries” Paleo Breakfast Bake Recipe (Whole30) recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.