The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Bacon-Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or regular paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 to 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (or other neutral high-heat oil)
- 1/4 cup Major Grey’s Chutney (See Recipe Note)
- 2 tablespoons whole grain or Dijon mustard
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Using a sharp knife, remove the silverskin (the silvery-white connective tissue running along the top) from the pork tenderloin. Pat the tenderloin dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub all of the mixture into the pork tenderloin.
- Wrap the tenderloin with the strips of bacon, securing along the sides with toothpicks.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Bacon-Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-09 10:46:06.