The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes.
- 1bag (20 oz) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 2tablespoons milk
- 3/4cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon
- 3/4cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- Sriracha sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place foil liner in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Generously spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, oil, salt and pepper. Divide evenly among cups; press lightly.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in bacon and cheese. Firmly press potatoes in muffin cups with bottom of 1/4-cup dry measuring cup. Top each with slightly less than 1/4 cup egg mixture.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until knife inserted in center of egg comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with sauce.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.