The production procedure is really simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Avocado Hummus Taquitos Recipe.
2 medium avocados
8 small flour tortillas
1 cup plain hummus
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese Mexican blend would also be good
2 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Use a large spoon to scoop the avocado out of it’s skin. Slice them into 24 thin pieces (each avocado half gets cut into 6 pieces).
- Warm the tortillas in a microwave for about 10 seconds to make them more pliable, if needed.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the hummus onto one of the tortillas about 1 inch from one of the edges. Spread the hummus into a 1 inch wide strip. Lay 3 avocado slices on top of the hummus. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese on top of the avocado. Tightly roll the tortilla around the filling, starting at the edge closest to the filling. Place the taquito on the baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, making a total of eight taquitos.
- Visit Avocado Hummus Taquitos @ thewholesomedish.com for full instructions.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Avocado Hummus Taquitos Recipe dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn