The production process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche Recipe.
6 large eggs
1/4 cup 2% milk (or your preferred milk/milk alternative)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (from about 6 slices of bacon)
1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium (2.5 qt.) bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cheese, bacon, and avocado. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, use a spoon to push some of the avocado and bacon around to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating once half way through.
- Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche @ thewholesomedish.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche Recipe dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.