The production process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Asparagus + Mushroom Carbonara (Paleo & Grain Free).
Asparagus and mushroom carbonara with zucchini noodles – paleo, AIP (autoimmune protocol) option, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, top 8 free. Zoodles for the win again!
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into slivers on an angle
- 1 large zucchini spiralized on large noodle setting
- 2 tbsp ghee (sub avocado oil for AIP/dairy free)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Avocado sliced
- 2 handfuls arugula
- Lemon wedges optional
- Saute bacon in a large pan until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Pour out all but 1 tbsp of fat.
- Heat fat over med-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until browning. Add asparagus to pan and saute for a couple minutes, until asparagus is just tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spiralize zucchini using large noodle attachment. Melt ghee in same pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini to pan, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the nutritional yeast to the pan, stir to combine until nutritional yeast absorbs the butter and becomes a sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Return mushrooms, asparagus, and bacon to pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Top with sliced avocado, arugula, and serve with lemon wedges and additional freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Asparagus + Mushroom Carbonara (Paleo & Grain Free) recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn