Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very delicious Asian Noodle Bowls recipes. The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Asian Noodle Bowls. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- 1/2lb rice noodles
- 1/2 cup low-sodium gluten-free Tamari OR soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using soy sauce)
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 – 2 Tablespoons chili garlic sauce (depending on how hot you want it)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2lb frozen peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed or other high-heat oil, divided
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half then into half moons
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- fresh chopped cilantro
- Pre-soak rice noodles according to package directions. In a small bowl combine tamari, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, and fresh ginger then stir to combine and set aside. Whisk eggs and sesame oil together in a small bowl then set aside. Pat shrimp dry between layers of paper towels then set aside.
- When rice noodles have 10 minutes left to soak, heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and then saute until cooked through, 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. Remove to a plate then heat another 1/2 Tablespoon oil in the wok, saute remaining shrimp, and then add to plate.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in the wok then add zucchini and carrots, season with salt and pepper, and then stir fry until just barely crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Add the garlic and half the green onions then stir fry for another 30 seconds. Push the vegetables to the sides of the wok to create a well in the center then add the egg and sesame oil mixture. Let sit for 30 seconds then scramble, and then mix to incorporate into the vegetables.
- Drain then add rice noodles to the wok and toss to combine. Add sauce then turn heat up to bring to a boil and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until rice noodles are tender. Add shrimp back into the wok then toss to combine. Divide noodles between bowls then top with reserved green onions, chopped peanuts, and chopped cilantro.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Asian Noodle Bowls dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-02-20 21:15:08.