Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty Asian Cucumber Sesame Salad dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Asian Cucumber Sesame Salad. Please comply with the instructions well.
Asian Cucumber Sesame Salad
2 large English/Hothouse cucumbers, thinly sliced
1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 teaspoons agave nectar (honey or sugar may also be used)
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Black pepper to taste
- Place the sliced cucumbers in a colander and toss them with the 1/2 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Let the cucumbers sit in the colander in the sink for 15-30 minutes then rinse them off and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Place the cucumbers into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the dressing ingredients then pour the dressing over the cucumbers and stir everything together.
- Top the salad with the toasted sesame seeds and green onion.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salad is best eaten the day it is made.
Original Recipes visit: Asian Cucumber Sesame Salad @ reciperunner.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Asian Cucumber Sesame Salad recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-11-12 05:48:43.