The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Apple Pie Truffles Recipe.
- Peel the cooking apple and chop into small chunks (about the size of a raisin). Place in a pan over a medium heat with 1 tbsp water. Place the lid on and cook for 3-5 minutes – until the apple has softened, but isn’t mushy. Leave to cool.
- Place the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl and mix together until combined. Stir in the crumbled shortbread and cinnamon, and then mix in the melted white chocolate and chunks of apple. Cover the bowl with clingfilm/plastic wrap and place in the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour, take the mix out of the fridge. Line a plate or tray with baking parchment. Scoop out heaped teaspoons of the mix, place in your hand and roll into a ball. Place on the parchment (the mix will be a little sticky, but should hold its shape). Repeat until all of the mixture is used up. Place back in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the shortbread balls out of the fridge. Dip each ball in white chocolate. I like to use a narrow bowl for the melted chocolate, so that I can submerge the shortbread balls. The easiest way to do this is to place a shortbread ball on a small fork, then dip in the white chocolate and spoon more white chocolate over the top if necessary until the whole ball is covered. Lift out the ball and allow any excess chocolate to drip off (you could use a knife or spoon to ‘scoop’ any excess chocolate from the bottom of the fork. Gently slide the ball onto a tray lined with baking parchment. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Sprinkle each ball with a pinch of cinnamon and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- The apple pie balls should be served straight from the fridge, but are ok for a couple of hours out of the fridge.
- They should last 2-3 days in the fridge, covered.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Apple Pie Truffles @ kitchensanctuary.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Apple Pie Truffles Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.tn