Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make very tasty Apple Pie Cupcakes recipes. The production process is very simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Apple Pie Cupcakes. Please comply with the instructions well.
Tis’ the season for apples! And when you don’t feel like having an apple pie then these Apple Pie Cupcakes are just the best alternative that you can get. Perfectly spiced cupcakes paired with from-scratch apple goodness… you really can’t go wrong with these delicious cupcakes!
I love when I can turn traditional desserts into something else and these Apple Pie Cupcakes are one of my favorite yet.
This light and fluffy cupcake is stuffed with a sweet apple pie filling and topped off with a dreamy whipped cream frosting. Finish it all off with a sprinkle of cinnamon and you are ready to go.
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 medium apples, cored, peeled and diced small
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (170g) butter, melted 170g butter, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Mix the apples, granulated sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Melt the butter in a medium pan over medium heat and add the apples mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the apples are tender and liquid is bubbling, about 6 minutes.
for full recipes please see : iambaker.net
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Apple Pie Cupcakes recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.