The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook APPLE PAN DOWDY.
Apple Pan Dowdy
- 1 3/4 cups Bisquick divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 5 or 6 apples use an apple good for baking, cored, peeled and sliced I used Gala apples
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butter an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Start the Sauce
- Combine 1/4 cup Bisquick, the brown sugar, salt, vinegar and water in a medium saucepan. Under low heat, cook and stir the ingredients until thick and clear about 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the butter and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place the sliced apples into the buttered pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly over the apples.
- In a large bowl, place the remaining 1 1/2 cups Bisquick and cream. Use a fork to combine the two. Drop the mixture over the apples evenly.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making APPLE PAN DOWDY dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.