The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Apple Oat No Bake Bites.
- Cooked apple or apple puree 200g
- Peanut butter 150g (1/2 C)
- Raisins 60g (1/2C)
- Rolled oats 200g (2 C)
- Watch the quick recipe video before you get started, scroll up a little to find it
- Check the notes at the bottom of the recipe for little bits of extra info and help
- In a food processor blitz the apple, peanut butter, and raisins.
- Add the rolled oats and using the pulse function on the food processor, pulse until combined
- Take tablespoon fulls and roll into balls. If you find the mixture a bit sticky, dampen your hands
- Read more please visit : mykidslickthebowl.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Apple Oat No Bake Bites recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.