The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins.
These ridiculously soft and tender muffins are made with NO oil or butter! Subtly sweet and bursting with apple flavour, they make for a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup (120 g) whole wheat pastry flour*
- 1 cup (80 g) old fashioned rolled oats**
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (225 g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup (50 g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium-sized apple (120 g), peeled, cored, and grated
- 1/2 cup (80 g) raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350F (176C) and prepare a muffin pan by spraying the cavities with cooking spray or lining them with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the egg in a separate bowl. Whisk in the yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, vanilla, and grated apple, stirring until well-combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing gently until just combined. Fold in the raisins.
- Visit Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins By http://www.runningwithspoons.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn