The production procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Apple Fritters Recipe (+ Video).
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
Apple Fritters – an easy and delicious yeast doughnut with chunks of apples, ground cinnamon, and a sweet glaze.
While I was in college as a culinary arts student, I interned at a local grocery store bakery. One of my jobs was to frost the doughnuts in the early mornings before the store opened.
The apple fritters were probably my least favorite doughnut at the time. They used all of the scraps from the other cut-out doughnuts, and just put them in a mixer with some apple pie filling and cinnamon. I always looked at apple fritters as the “leftovers” doughnut, but they were popular nonetheless and my husband loves them!
- 24 Rhodes white dinner rolls*, thawed
- 21 oz can (extra fruit) apple pie filling
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (+/-) all-purpose flour
- oil (canola/vegetable), for frying
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup milk, water, or apple juice
- 1 1/2 tsp maple extract, optional
- Thaw *rolls on a lightly greased sheet tray covered with sprayed plastic wrap for approximately 2-3 hours (or in the refrigerator overnight), until thawed, but hardly risen.
- Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Scoop apples out of the canned pie filling, and cut into chunks. (Try not to get too much of the sauce because things will get sticky.)
- Combine the cut up rolls, apples, and cinnamon. Knead everything together by hand or with a stand mixer adding flour as needed, until it clumps together. (Will look like monkey bread.)
- Pat dough into a flat disc on a floured surface. Cut dough into 16 pieces (approximately 3oz each). Dust two large sheet trays with flour. Place 8 doughnuts on each tray, shape each doughnut into a ball and flatten slightly with hand. Cover fritters with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest/rise for one hour.
for full recipes please see : www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Apple Fritters Recipe (+ Video) dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.