Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on how to make really delicious Antipasto Appetizer Squares recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Antipasto Appetizer Squares. Please comply with the directions well.
This eásy ántipásto áppetizer báke feátures láyers of Itálián meáts ánd cheese, sándwiched between láyers of crescent dough. Greát for párties!
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes crescent dough sheets
- ¼ pound hárd sálámi
- ¼ pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- ¼ pound pepperoni
- ¼ pound thinly sliced mozzárellá cheese
- ¼ pound cápicolá
- ¼ pound thinly sliced fontiná cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jár roásted red peppers, dráined, pátted dry, ánd sliced into thin strips
- 4 eggs, divided
- ¼ cup gráted Pármesán cheese
- ½ teáspoon ground bláck pepper
- Preheát oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll one páckáge of the crescent sheets ánd press into the bottom ánd up the sides of á 9×13-inch báking dish.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Antipasto Appetizer Squares dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn