Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely delicious AMAZING KEY LIME CHEESECAKE recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook AMAZING KEY LIME CHEESECAKE. Please comply with the instructions well.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 14 rectangle graham crackers, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (24-ounces total) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Zest from 1 lime, about 1-2 teaspoons
- 1/2 cup key lime juice OR 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice + 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Limes or additional lime zest for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Position the oven racks so one is just above the middle position and the other is in the bottom third of the oven. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until the graham cracker crumbs are evenly coated in sandy in texture. Press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2-inch or so up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer (or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer), whip the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and lime zest together until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the lime juice (or lemon + lime juice) and mix until combined. Add the eggs and mix until just combined (over mixing can cause the cheesecake to crack while baking thanks to all the extra air beat into the filling).
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and spread evenly. Place a metal 9X13-inch or similar-sized pan on the bottom rack of the oven and pour in 2-3 cups of boiling water. Immediately place the cheesecake on the upper rack and bake for 50-65 minutes until the cheesecake is set around the edges. A slight jiggle in the center of the cheesecake is fine.
Read more please visit : www.melskitchencafe.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making AMAZING KEY LIME CHEESECAKE recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-28 12:57:21.