The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare (Almost) Classic Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf.
For the Chickpea Meatloaf
2-14 oz. cans or 3 1/3 cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 onion, diced
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 carrots, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup unflavored soy or almond milk
3 tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. ground flax seeds
2 tbsp. tomato paste
1 tsp. liquid smoke
1/4 tsp. black pepper
For the Maple Glaze
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly oil a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Working in batches if needed, place all meatloaf ingredients into food processor bowl and pulse until chickpeas are broken up and ingredients are well mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Do not overblend. If working in batches, transfer each batch to a large mixing bowl when complete and then mix by hand.
- Press mixture into prepared loaf pan and bake 30 minutes.
- While meatloaf bakes, stir glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Remove loaf from oven after 30 minutes and spoon glaze overtop of loaf. Bake another 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 10 minutes before cutting.
The longer this sits, the firmer it gets. If it initially feels a bit soft for your liking, let it sit a for a few minutes or prep it a day in advance and reheat the day of serving.
Original Recipes visit: (Almost) Classic Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf @ connoisseurusveg.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making (Almost) Classic Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.