The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Almond Joy Cookies Recipe.
Almond Joy Cookies! Coconut, Stevia-sweetened chocolate chips, almonds, and homemade (sugar free) low carb sweetened condensed milk. Only 4 ingredients and super easy to make!
Of course, these Almond Joy Cookies also taste like their name-sake, an Almond Joy candy bar, but without all the sugar and health damaging ingredients!
With only 4 Ingredients, these are my FAVORITE low carb cookie!
Servings: 16 cookies
1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut you want the finely shredded, not the large flakes
1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
1 Cup Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
1 Cup 3 Ingredient Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Make Sweetened Condensed Milk and allow to cool completely.
- Mix unsweetened coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk to coconut mixture and stir until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place “dough” in the cavities of a greased muffin tin.
- With your fingers, press cookies down slightly.
- Visit Almond Joy Cookies @ mymontanakitchen.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Almond Joy Cookies Recipe recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-01-27 21:15:53.