Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really yummy 5-Ingredient Quinoa Mac and Cheese dishes. The production process is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook 5-Ingredient Quinoa Mac and Cheese. Please follow the directions well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel and seed butternut squash. Chop into 1″ chunks, add to a stock pot, cover with 1″ of water and boil until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender.
- Add almond milk and dijon mustard into blender and blend on high until silky smoothy and creamy. Add more milk as needed – texture should be thick, but easily pourable.
- Transfer to a bowl and add quinoa and cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spoon mac n’ cheese into ramekins (or baking dish), smooth tops and bake for 20 – 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and enjoy immediately.
Original Recipes visit: 5-Ingredient Quinoa Mac and Cheese @ simplyquinoa.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making 5-Ingredient Quinoa Mac and Cheese recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.