The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare 4 Ingredient Fudge Protein Brownies (Vegan, Gluten-free, Paleo).
Please see above for protein powder recommendations and tips. For paleo use this: chocolate paleo protein powder, for vegan or gluten-free use this: Vega chocolate Powder.
- 2 cups mashed banana about 6 medium, overripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter use almond or cashew butter for paleo/low-carb
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small 8×8 baking dish or 8” skillet with parchment paper or grease well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!
For full instructions you can go to : https://gimmedelicious.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making 4 Ingredient Fudge Protein Brownies (Vegan, Gluten-free, Paleo) recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.