Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really delicious 4-Ingredient, 4-Minute Chicken Taco Rice Bowls dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook 4-Ingredient, 4-Minute Chicken Taco Rice Bowls. Please comply with the directions well.
These 4-Ingredient, 4-Minute Chicken Taco Rice Bowls make preparing a nutritious and delicious lunch or dinner a breeze — at home, at your office, or on the run.
- 1 cup microwaveable rice I used Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- ¼ cup cooked shredded chicken breast (or substitute with drained, rinsed beans for a vegetarian option)
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Optional additional toppings if time permits!: sliced black olives, sliced green onion, pinto beans, guacamole
- Microwave rice cup according to package instructions. Place rice in a serving bowl. Stir in chicken and salsa. Top with cheese. Microwave for approximately 30 more seconds to warm entire dish, if desired.
- Top with any additional ingredients of choice!
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making 4-Ingredient, 4-Minute Chicken Taco Rice Bowls recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-15 21:21:51.