Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy 3 Minute Lemon Poke Cake Low Carb recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook 3 Minute Lemon Poke Cake Low Carb. Please comply with the directions well.
This 3 minute lemon poke cake is a fast, tasty mini cake that can be made in a snap! Made in under 3 minutes, and that includes the cake and the sweet lemony glaze on top.
Lemon Cake Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Sweetener of Choice: Swerve sweetener for low carb (or other low carb sweetener equivalent) , or can use coconut sugar for paleo option.
- ½ tsp unflavored gelatin powder , *optional
- ½ tsp baking powder ,
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil , melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp lemon extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ Tbsp butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp powdered sweetener of choice: Swerve confectioners for low carb , and ground coconut sugar for paleo (grind in blender until powdered)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream , or coconut cream
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine: 3 tbsp almond flour, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1 ½ tbsp sweetener of choice, ½ tsp baking powder, pinch sea salt and optional gelatin powder. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a 16 ounce (2 cup) ramekin or glass/ ceramic bowl, combine: 2 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp lemon juice, ⅛ tsp lemon extract, and one egg. Mix together.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until clump free. Using a rubber scraper spread and flatten the top of batter in ramekin.
- In a microwave oven cook on high for 1 minute and 45 seconds or until center is done. (Can also bake in 400F oven for 12 to 15 minutes). Remove and let cake cool.
- Make the lemon glaze: In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 ½ tbsp butter. Add 1 tbsp heavy cream or coconut cream, and 1 ½ tbsp powdered sweetener. Stir vigorously. Turn off heat.
- Add ¼ tsp lemon extract and stir together. Remove from stove. Set aside.
- Loosen cake from the sides of ramekin with a knife *see video above. Turn ramekin over onto plate * see video above.
- With a toothpick, poke holes all over the top of the cake. Pour the lemon glaze over the top of the cake. Spread glaze around evenly with a knife (the glaze gets more solid once it cools off).
- Sprinkle with optional lemon zest if desired and serve.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making 3 Minute Lemon Poke Cake Low Carb dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn