The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare 3 INGREDIENT PALEO VEGAN COCONUT CRACK BARS (KETO, SUGAR FREE, NO BAKE).
There are multiple definitions for the word ‘crack’ in a recipe, but mine requires one main feat- Impossible to stop at just one.
These no bake coconut crack bars really ARE seriously addictive and you have no excuse NOT to make them.
Using just three healthy ingredients and less than 5 minutes to prepare, you’ll never need to buy store bought candy bars or snacks. Did I mention that these addictive coconut bars are also completely paleo and vegan too?
- 3 cups Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetened maple syrup Can substitute for any liquid sweetener of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan or 8 x 10-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. Alternatively, you can use a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your shredded unsweetened coconut. Add your melted coconut oil and monk fruit sweetened maple syrup (or sticky sweetener of choice) and mix until a thick batter remains. If it is too crumbly, add a little extra syrup or a tiny bit of water.
- Read more please visit : thebigmansworld.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making 3 INGREDIENT PALEO VEGAN COCONUT CRACK BARS (KETO, SUGAR FREE, NO BAKE) recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-02 13:56:38.