The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare 20 Minute Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice.
Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice is an amazing low-carb meal that’s full of delicious shrimp and vegetable flavors. The best part? You can make in just 20 minutes for a healthy weeknight dinner option.
- 1 medium cauliflower grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup diced carrots fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger peeled minced
- 3/4 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Asian sesame oil optional
- Green onion minced
- Using a box grater or food processor, shred the cauliflower into coarse breadcrumb-size pieces and set aside.
- Get all other ingredients ready. Then place a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- To the pan add 1 tbsp oil followed by shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and then fry one minute per side. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Wipe the pan clean and return to the heat. Add 1 tbsp oil followed by carrots, garlic and ginger, frying for one minute.
- Add the cauliflower peas to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, soy sauce and sesame oil, and fry for another minute.
- Make a 5-6 inch space in the middle of the pan and add in the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs using a spatula or spoon, and then mix into the cauliflower.
- Add the reserved shrimp and toss with optional green onion. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making 20 Minute Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn