Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious 20 Minute Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Baked Cod recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook 20 Minute Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Baked Cod. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Baked Cod loaded with lemon, garlic, and herbs! This healthy meal is so moist and flavorful. Ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs (regular panko or plain breadcrumbs will work in a pinch)
- 1/3 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 1 large lemon, juice and zest, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt, more if needed (adjust according to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) Alaskan Cod fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a large baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil and breadcrumbs, toss well to coat them evenly in the oil; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the Greek yogurt, Parmesan, parsley, basil, garlic, lemon zest, salt. paprika, and pepper. Spoon the yogurt mixture on the tops of each fillet and spread it around with the back of the spoon, then press the panko crumb mixture on top of each fillet.
- Place fillets on prepared baking dish, crust-side up.
- Bake until firm, about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve with reserved lemon juice.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making 20 Minute Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Baked Cod dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn