The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook 20 Minute Greek Chicken Rice Bowl.
Perfect for meal prep, make ahead lunches, or a wholesome dinner, this is a rice bowl that packs some serious Greek flavors! Rice, lean chicken thighs, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, Feta cheese, red onion and hummus… plus a Greek marinade for the chicken that doubles as a dressing!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (juice of 1-2 lemons)
- 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic (or garlic paste)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8-12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (can also use chicken breasts)
- 2 cups chopped seedless cucumbers
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese optional but recommended
- hummus (I highly recommend this roasted garlic version)
- 2 Minute Ready to Serve Family Bowls white rice
- To a small mixing bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk to combine well. Save 1/2 of the dressing (about 1/4 cup) in an airtight container to use later as a dressing.
- Add remainder of dressing to a large resealable plastic bag with chicken thighs. Close bag and massage marinade into the chicken. Refrigerate for several hours if desired.
- Heat a large skillet over MED-HIGH heat and drizzle a bit of olive oil into the skillet. Pat chicken thighs with a paper towel to remove excess marinade and cook chicken, about 4-5 minutes per side, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a plate to rest while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Read more please visit : www.thechunkychef.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making 20 Minute Greek Chicken Rice Bowl recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.