Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty 20 MINUTE CHRISTMAS CRACK recipes. The production process is very easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook 20 MINUTE CHRISTMAS CRACK. Please adhere to the directions well.
If you are scrambling for that last minute neighbors and friends gift, a crowd pleasing dessert or something for your own family…this is it. The fact that it only takes about 20 minutes from start to finish makes it extremely holiday friendly. Besides that, look how cute it is. I have dolled this candy up for about every holiday on the calendar and it’s a hit every time. So save some time for yourself, skip the sugar cookies and make this candy!
- 1 cup butter, no substitutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 1½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, chopped almonds or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Line foil with saltine crackers, touching salt side up. You probably won’t need quite two sleeves of crackers.
- Over medium heat, while constantly stirring, bring butter and sugar to a gentle boil. Once it’s boiling remove spoon and boil for exactly 3 minutes. You want the heat to be as low as possible while maintaining a boil.
- For full instructions please see : www.littledairyontheprairie.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making 20 MINUTE CHRISTMAS CRACK dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-09 22:23:20.