Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy 15 Minute Caprese Pasta recipes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook 15 Minute Caprese Pasta. Please adhere to the instructions well.
A 15 minute Caprese Pasta with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil – a delicious and super fast and easy vegetarian weeknight dinner. Quickly sautéing onion and garlic in olive oil first adds so much more flavour than simply tossing everything with the hot pasta!
- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 handfuls Fresh Basil, large, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, sliced into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, to serve
Cook the Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat in a wide skillet. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
Toss Pasta with the Remaining Ingredients:
- Add the pasta to the hot skillet and toss until evenly coated.
- Add the tomatoes and remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and toss for one more minute.
- Add a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water, just enough so it doesn’t feel dry.
- Toss in the basil, mozzarella and balsamic vinegar (if using) and season to taste.
- Serve immediately with parmesan.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making 15 Minute Caprese Pasta recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn