Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very delicious 1-bowl Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook 1-bowl Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins. Please comply with the guidelines well.
All my muffin recipes have two things in common (besides being vegan), they’re naturally sweetened & super easy to make. This is accomplished by using coconut sugar, coconut oil & maple syrup. Oh, & unsweetened cocoa + vegan chocolate chips. Pure heaven!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (can sub ap flour)
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 9 liners.
- In a large bowl add flours, cocoa, coconut sugar, ground flax, baking powder & soda and sea salt. Whisk to combine.
- Next add almond milk, apple sauce, maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix until just combined (careful not to over mix!). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Get Full Recipe => www.nutritionalfoodie.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making 1-bowl Vegan Double Chocolate Muffins recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn